Enjoy the Chandragiri Hills cable car tour with us to experience the best top views of Kathmandu city, hills, greeneries, and divine feelings. Chandragiri hills pass through the terminals of Thankot, Kathmandu at an altitude of 2, 547m above sea level. These hillside tours give the ultimate view of majestic Himalayan ranges along with final natural settings of hills, forests, snow-capped peaks, pure scenery, and adventures.
Chandragiri hills are famous for its holy pilgrimage temple of goddess Chandragiri. Many devotees come to this temple, with the faith of fulfilling their wishes. Because the people regarded as worshipping of Chandragiri temple will fulfill their dreams. Chandragiri cable car tour (i.e., gondola style cable car) is a thrilling experience. It gives a majestic view of high altitude hills, snow-covered mountains, jungles, foggy hilltops, etc.
The attractions in Chandragiri hills is view tower, temple, children’s Fun Park, shopping, and pony ride. From the view tower of Chandragiri Hills, you can discover the substantial Himalayan ranges of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Everest on clear weather. Thus, Chandragiri hills cable car Tours is a fabulous destination of fun, adventure, spiritualism and refreshments across the edge of Kathmandu Valley.
Highlights: View Point, Mountain Peaks, Cable car (Gondola), Chandragiri Temple, etc.
• Meetup at your hotel in Kathmandu then drives to Matatirtha via private vehicle. Matatirtha (i.e., 14 km from central Kathmandu) is a small village town in Chandragiri Municipality. From Matatirtha take a cable car ride and elevate towards the thrilling Chandragiri Hills (i.e., 2547m above sea level). In Chandragiri hills, you can explore the fabulous view of snow-capped mountain ranges on clear weather.
• Similarly, the view tower of Chandragiri hills is another center of attraction from where you can get an eagle view of Kathmandu valley, hills, forest, Swoyambhunath, etc. Bhaleshwor temple in Chandragiri hills is another major point of attraction where many Hindu devotees worship. According to ancient Hindu mythology, if you worship Bhaleshwor temple, then your dreams will be fulfilled.
• So, after exploring the breathtaking beauty of Chandragiri hills return to Matatirtha station via the same route on a cablecar. From Matatirtha drive back to the hotel, in Kathmandu via a private vehicle.
• End of Chandragiri hills via cable car day trip.
- Pick up & drop from by private vehicle.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.