Godavari Botanical Garden Kathmandu Nepal: Godawari is famous for its botanical garden, which is at Godawari Municipality in Lalitpur District. It is a peaceful spot full of greeneries, plants, forests, birds, and hospitable locals. The hiking route via botanical garden in Godawari is also a popular destination for a day out among tourists. Godawari Botanical Garden gives the complex sight view of the Phulchoki hills and forest ranges. It is a popular picnic destination among locals. Surrounded by trees, plants and colorful forest ranges towards the edge, Godavari botanical garden Kathmandu Nepal is a fabulous destination within Kathmandu valley. Here you can explore the trends and methods of greenhouse farming with the local skilled workers. Thus, it’s a complete package of fun, refreshments, spiritualism, natural air, and researches with the valley.
Highlights: Many beautiful flowers, Peaks views, hilltop views, Forest ranges, Bird watching, Green House farming, Phulchowki hills, etc.
• Meet up at your hotel, then drive towards Godawari, it’s about 19 km from central Kathmandu. Along with the Satdobato-Godavari route, travel can view the glimpse of top southern hills, forest ranges, and townsites. Discover the fabulous greenhouse farming and interact with locals to gain some tips. Explore the latest hill ranges, fabulous flowers, thrilling birds, Phulchowki Hills, green forests, etc. Finally, a traveler can interact with a local village to go deep inside the history of Godawari Botanical Garden.
• After spending an exciting day in Godawari, head towards hotel via private vehicle along with the central route of Patan.
• End of Botanical Garden (Godawari) day trip.
- Pick up & drop from by private vehicle.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.