Kathmandu Budhanilkantha Mountain Biking: This route is a fabulous route for hard mountain biking, but yet suitable for all age-groups. Kathmandu-Kakani-Budhanilkantha route is one of the notable Mountain Biking routes of Kathmandu. The Kathmandu Budhanilkantha Mountain Biking route gives you a fabulous view of the outskirts of Kathmandu valley. Initially, this route kicks off from central Kathmandu, and then you will be heading towards Balaju (north-west, Kathmandu).
So, from Balaju you will be heading towards Kakani, a famous picnic spot in Nuwakot district. Along the drive, you can discover narrower tracks, forest ranges, river Trishul, towering mountain ranges, and hospitable locals. From Kakani, your mountain biking experience kicks off. The mountain biking experience from Kakani is thrilling and fully furnished with rough tracks, river, cultivation area, bamboo forests, green schenes, Nagarjuna Hills, and the ultimate Shivapuri National Park. You can view the mountain ranges of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, and Mt. Jugal along the route, which adds hilarious beauty to this ride.
Similarly, the path of Shivapuri National Parks gives an ultimate sightseeing option for all the riders. The Shivapuri National Park is home to 2,122 flora species, 129 species of mushrooms, 318 species of birds and countless species of wild animals. So, along the turf of Shivapuri National Park, you will be heading towards Budhanilkantha temple, which is a sacred Hindu temple of god Vishnu. It’s a vast sleeping statue of god Vishnu and worshipped as the preserver of this universe. Thus, from Budhanilkantha, this mountain biking route will be concluded.
Forests, Mountain Peaks, Nagarjuna Hills, Shivapuri National Park, Wildlives, Budhanilkantha Temple, etc.
• Meet up at Hotel and transfer to Kakani, via Balaju (north-west, Kathmandu) on a private vehicle. From Kakani, the mountain biking route kicks off towards Budhanilkantha. Along the track, you can experience traditional villages, hospitable locals, majestic mountain peaks, Sagarmatha National Park, forests, territorial farmings, narrow corridor, and holy Budhanilkantha temple.
• So, downhill ride towards the Hotel from Budhanilkantha.
• End of Kathmandu-Kakani-Budhanilkantha Mountain Biking.
|Kathmandu-Kakani-Budhanilkantha||2pax||3pax||4 pax||5 pax||6+pax|
- Pick up & drop from by private Jeep.
- Experienced English speaking government licensed tour guide.
- All program, according to itineraries.
- Monument entrance fees (if required).
- Mountain Bike expenses.
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff during the tour.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.