Discover Kathmandu with our Kathmandu City Tour to inhale the ancient arts, religious sites and medieval history of Kathmandu. There are many sightseeing spots in Kathmandu city tour, some of them are Durbar Square of Kathmandu (Basantapur), Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bouddhanath, etc. Along with these sites, Kathmandu city sightseeing tour can offer you to various places such as Kapan Monasteries, Chandragiri hills, Tribhuvan Park, White gompas of Swoyambhu, Nagarjuna Hills, Budhanilkantha, Ason areas, Thamel, Indrachowk, etc. Similarly, there are many such parks, forest ranges, hiking routes, picnic spots, monasteries, and ancient temples all around Kathmandu. You will have a great experience exploring the combination of natural and ancient human made architectures. Thus, Kathmandu is a complete destination for sightseeing, discovery, trekking, hiking, and observing the path of spiritualism.
Pashupatinath is a sacred Hindu temple where every year, thousands of Hindu pilgrims come to worship. There are many sightseeing spots within this holy heritage area. Some of the popular point of interest within Pashupatinath is Guheshwori, Sleshmantak forest, Gaushala, Cremation area, Shiva Shrine, Viewpoint, Chakreshwari temple, Gorakhnath temple, yogi cave, etc. Similarly Kathmandu durbar square has many ancient monumental sites such as Trailokya Mohan Narayan Temple, Hanumandhoka durbar, Hanuman statue, Basantapur tower, Kalbhairav, Taleju Bhawani, Kotilingeshwara temple, Kumari Bahal, etc.
Bouddhanath is a pagoda-style Buddhist monastery which is another UNESCO world heritage site. Lots of Buddhist monuments, Tibetan markets, and Buddhist architecture is available in Bouddhanath. Similarly, Swayambhunath is an ancient religious monument at the top hill of Kathmandu. Travelers can discover many monkeys at the holy premises of Swayambhunath. From the view of Swayambhunath, you can experience a fabulous glimpse of Kathmandu valley, hilltops, dense forests, and snow-capped mountain peaks.
Highlights of Kathmandu city Tour:
Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath, Bouddhanath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Travel can be done wholly or partially depending on your choice. Similarly, if you want more than you can say always tell us we will do the rest for you.
• Initial meet up at morning 9 AM: Visit at the holy temple of Lord Pashupatinath.
• After Pashupatinath head towards Bouddhanath which is 1.8 km via Tushal marg. Exploring Pashupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa can be considered as the half-day sightseeing trip.
• From Bouddhanath head towards Swoyambhunath. It takes about 30-35 minutes to reach Swoyambhunath via Bouddhanath. Swoyambhunath is full of numerous holy shrines and monasteries on its premises.
• Similarly, you can view the top hill vision of the Kathmandu valley from the premises of Swoyambhunath.
• From Swoyambhunath, your trip heads towards the Durbars Square of Kathmandu, which is also known as Basantapur Durbar Square.
• Thus, Pashupatinath-Bouddhanath-Swoyambhunath and Durbar Square are included in the complete day trip for Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Pick up & drop by a private vehicle,
- Experienced English speaking licensed tour guide.
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff during the tour.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.