Kathmandu City Tour is a fabulous and flexible tour package within Kathmandu that focuses all. It’s the best city tour package for someone with a time limitation but is open for all. Kathmandu is a historic city full of medieval heritages, arts, crafts, culture, and more. Kathmandu is also known as the city of temples. Visitors will find small to large temples in every corner of Kathmandu valley.
We invite all travel lovers for a flexible Kathmandu city day tour to experience the medieval treasures of the valley. If you are traveling to Nepal for a short duration, planning to visit, or in a lease, then it’s the right pack for you. Exploring Kathmandu Valley’s heritage sites will offer you the ancient architectures, history, and rituals of Nepal. Additionally, the old structure of Kathmandu resembles ancient European civilization.
Our Kathmandu City Day tour plan includes four prominent world heritage sites. It includes Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. So let’s discuss our attractions. Pashupatinath is an ancient & the most important Hindu temple. Devotees have great devotions towards lord Shiva & Shiva is the main god and essential part of Trimurti.
Kathmandu city day tour also includes explorations of Bouddhanath and Swayambhunath as well. Bouddhanath is the tallest stupa in the world. Swayambhunath is another heritage site at the western cliff of Kathmandu. Visitors will have to climb up to 365 stairs to reach the heart of Swayambhunath. Visitors will get a chance to witness the top views of Kathmandu, including stunning genetic treasures.
• Meet up at your location in Kathmandu. After our meet up we will head to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Notable attractions of Kathmandu Durbar Square are Hanuman Dhoka, Basantapur, Kalbhairav, Kabindrapur, etc.
• Drive to Swayambhunath, a famous religious place in Kathmandu. Swayambhunath offers close views of Kathmandu and many hidden treasures.
• Head to Bouddhanath, a historic Buddhist Stupa recognized worldwide for its architecture.
• Explore Pashupatinath. Pashupatinath is a sacred Hindu temple offering the premium vibes of Hinduism,
• After complete exploration of Kathmandu, we will guide you towards your destination in Kathmandu,
Pick up & drop by private vehicle based on location.
Experienced government Licensed tourist guide in Kathmandu for sightseeing,
All programs, according to itineraries,
All local and government TAX/VAT etc.,
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner),
Monuments Entrance fees,
Tips for Trip staff and driver (Expects Tipping),