Enjoy Full day Nagarkot tour from Kathmandu. It’s a fabulous day tour package that suits every nature lover. Nagarkot is one of the pioneer destinations within Kathmandu to explore around and enjoy the grace of mother nature. The uphills offer majestic vistas of stunning Himalayan ranges. If we are lucky, then we might witness the sights of various snow-covered peaks. It includes mountains like Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Rolwaling, Everest, Number, etc.
Major attractions of Nagarkot include the stunning sunrise, sunset views, panoramic Hills, Mountains, Cultures, etc. Photography and Videography are also significant aspects of Nagarkot. It includes many known and premier treasures of mother nature that makes our day. Stunning sunset and the rays striking the hills and mountains admits breathtaking sceneries.
Full day Nagarkot Tour from Kathmandu is a perfect option for someone with time limitations. It’s a full day scenic trip that covers almost all parts from geography to culture. Not only for locals, but Nagarkot is a natural gem for many foreigners. Because it offers all spectacular settings of nature under one village, likewise, Nagarkot is the best place to discover a glimpse of Everest within Valley. Many locals as-well-as the foreigners come to the ridge to Nagarkot hills to witness the vistas of Everest.
Our experienced crews will guide you with our Full Day Nagarkot Tour from Kathmandu.
· We will meet you at your Hotel or Guesthouse early at 9 AM
• After this, we will go for a scenic drive to Nagarkot, which is about 32 KM from Kathmandu.
• Here we will escort you towards the hotel for some refreshments, snacks, and other aspects of positivity.
• In Nagarkot, we will be exploring the panoramic grace of high Himalayan ranges. But the unobstructed views also depends on weather condition.
• After completing the sightseeing of Nagarkot, at the evening session, we will be exploring the sunsets from uphills.
• Here, you have the choice to capture photographs of beautiful and picturesque sceneries of the sunset and the Himalayas.
• Now, after the whole day of complete experience at the Nagarkot, we will guide you towards the hotel in Kathmandu.
• Private Car/Jeep
• Driving Expenses
• Meal and lunch while in Nagarkot
• Tripping Expenses.