Enjoy Kathmandu valley day tour with us, to experience the ancient vibes of Valley. Kathmandu city is full of ancient heritage, culture, and religion. Out of ten world heritage sites of Nepal, Kathmandu valley itself has seven. We will explore the top four heritage sites within Kathmandu valley. It includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath & Swayambhunath.
Kathmandu valley day tour will admit vast knowledge about Kathmandu’s heritage, arts, and culture. We will initiate with a scenic Kathmandu Durbar Square, visit. Prominent highlights of Durbar Square includes Hanuman Dhoka, Basantapur, Kalbhairav, Trilokya Narayan, Kabindrapur, etc. Exploring the durbar square, we will stretch towards Swayambhunath. Pilgrims have to walk over 365 stairs to reach the center of Swayambhunath. Temple is at an elevation of 1400m. Swayambhunath is also famous as the monkey temple, as the visitors will witness many monkeys around.
Similarly, Bouddhanath is another attraction of our Kathmandu Valley day tour. Bouddhanath is a historic Buddhist stupa and is also the largest stupa in the world. Pashupatinath is another attraction, as it’s the most religious Hindu temple in the world. Exploring Pashupatinath will give us a different spiritual vibe. Thus, it uplifts our inner motivation and helps to become positive in life.
It’s also a day tour package within Kathmandu, so a fabulous chance for visitors with limited time duration.
• Meet up at your location in Kathmandu. After our meet up we will head to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Notable attractions of Kathmandu Durbar Square are Hanuman Dhoka, Basantapur, Kalbhairav, Kabindrapur, etc.
• Drive to Swayambhunath, a famous religious place in Kathmandu. Swayambhunath offers close views of Kathmandu and many hidden treasures.
• Head to Bouddhanath, a historic Buddhist Stupa recognized worldwide for its architecture.
• Explore Pashupatinath. Pashupatinath is a sacred Hindu temple offering the premium vibes of Hinduism,
• After complete exploration of Kathmandu, we will guide you towards your destination in Kathmandu,
Pick up & drop by private vehicle based on location.
Experienced government Licensed tourist guide in Kathmandu for sightseeing,
All programs, according to itineraries,
All local and government TAX/VAT etc.,
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner),
Monuments Entrance fees,
Tips for Trip staff and driver (Expects Tipping),