Similarly, other sightseeing areas of Patan are central zoo-Jawalakhel, Garden of Dreams, Bajrabarahi, Botanical Garden (Godawari), etc. If you want to go in day hiking and trekking then also Lalitpur (Patan), is a fabulous option. The glorious hills of Phulchowki, colorful rhododendron forests are some of the highlighting aspects of these trekking routes. Patan Durbar Square is an ancient heritage with an uncountable number of fine arts, medieval temples, old business hubs, monasteries, and statues.
Highlights of Patan Sightseeing:
Patan Durbar Square, Keshav Narayan Chowk, Krishna Temple, Mahaboudha, Kumbeshwar, Jagat Narayan Temple, Mulchowk, Rudra Varna Mahavihar, Ashoka Stupa, Patan Industrial area, Tibetan Refugee Camps, etc.
• Meet-up at Kathmandu and head towards Patan on a private vehicle via Thapathali-Kupandole bridge.
• You will be under our experience tour guide supervision. In Lalitpur (Patan), you can discover the ultimate vibes of ancient traditions, narrower old roads, medieval arts, and fabulous fine arts everywhere.
• Exploring heritage areas of Patan area such as Keshav Narayan Chowk, Krishna Temple, Mahabouddha, Kumbeshwor, Jagatnarayan Temple, Mulchowk, Rudra Varna Mahaavihar, Ashoka Stupa, Patan Industrial area, Tibetan Refugee Camps, etc.
• After discovering the cultural beauty of the Patan area, you will be guided towards Kathmandu.
• End of Patan Sightseeing.
- Pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- Experienced English speaking government licensed tour guide,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff during the tour,
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.