Kathmandu World Heritage Tour is a fabulous platform to discover the ancient heritage sites of Kathmandu. Kathmandu is an ancient city famous for its medieval temples, Heritages, cultures, and more. We will explore Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bouddhanath, and Kathmandu durbar square. All four of them are under UNESCO world heritage sites. In fact, among the ten world heritage sites of Nepal, Kathmandu has seven. So, Kathmandu is a city of ample sightseeing opportunities.
We invite all travel lovers to experience the historical world heritage tour of Kathmandu. So, let us describe the prominent attractions of our heritage tour. The ancient kings of Nepal build Kathmandu Durbar Square. Essential highlights of Durbar Square include Basantapur, Kalbhairav, Trilokya Narayan, Hanuman Dhoka, Kalbhairav, Kabindrapur, etc.
Our tour guide will help you to explore these critical sites of Durbar Square. Swayambhunath, popularly known as monkey temple, is another prominent heritage site in Kathmandu. Swayambhunath hails at an altitude of 1440m, offering majestic views of the valley and its hidden treasures. Bouddhanath is another Buddhist heritage site offering spiritualism of Buddhism. It’s also among the tallest Buddhist Stupa in the entire world.
Pashupatinath is another attraction in our Kathmandu World Heritage Tour. It’s the holiest temple of Lord Shiva. Pilgrims from several parts of the globe come to explore the Pashupati temple. So, exploring the Pashupatinath temple will offer spiritual vibes and a positive frame of mind in our livelihood.
• Meet up at your location in Kathmandu. After our meet up we will start our heritage tour with Kathmandu Durbar Square. Exploring Kathmandu Durbar Square will help us to discover the attractions like Trilokya Narayan, HanumanDhoka, Basantapur, etc.
• From Durbar Square, our attractions include Swayambhunath. We will have to climb 365 stairs to reach the top of Swayambhunath. We will experience the top view of the Kathmandu valley along with the hidden treasures.
• Similarly, we will head to Bouddhanath, the largest Buddhist Stupa. Bouddhanath offers spiritual vibes of Buddhism. We will also have the chance to do some shopping at Bouddha.
• Finally, we will explore the Pashupatinath Temple. The oldest Hindu pagoda, and the most celebrated Hindu temple in the world.
• After the complete exploration of our heritage sites, we will guide you towards your respective destination in Kathmandu.
Pick up & drop by private vehicle based on location.
Experienced government Licensed tourist guide in Kathmandu City Tour for sightseeing,
All programs, according to itineraries,
All local and government TAX/VAT etc.,
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner),
Monuments Entrance fees,
Tips for Trip staff and driver (Expects Tipping),