Experience Kathmandu Mountain Bike Tours with our Mudhkhu-Jhor Tokha mountain bike tours, that collaborates with the best bike trails of Kathmandu valley.
Crossing the Northern part of Kathmandu along the incline routes of Trishuli Highway, bypassing a green forest you will reach Mudkhu. So, from Mudkhu, your ultimate mountain biking route kicks off. The landscape along this route is merely dynamic full of territorial farming, fresh air, and a majestic hilly landmark. Along the journey, you will see many short diversions and corridors will rugged backgrounds, which makes your mountain biking experience even more thrilling. Thus, these shaky up-down routes take you towards Jhor. The Jhor Mahankal temple, waterfalls, forests and the rocky walls are some of the major attractions in Johor. Shivapuri National Park areas passed from this thrilling route. So, crossing the moderate routes of Jhor you will reach Tokha, from where you will return to central Kathmandu.
Shivapuri National Park, Mahankal Temple, Forests, Rocky walls, territorial farming, curvy tracks, waterfalls, fabulous hills, etc.
• Meet up at Hotel and head to Mudkhu, 8.3 km through Trishuli Highway).
• Kick-off Mountain biking from Mudhkhu and head towards Jhor along several roads with a hilly background.
• From Jhor the track leads towards Tokha. Along the thrilling route, fabulous hilly landmarks, forests, Shivapuri National Park edges, town hills, etc. can be seen.
• After reaching Tokha, the mountain biking route completes. Finally, head towards Hotel, Kathmandu.
• End of Mudkhu-Jhor-Tokha Mountain Biking.
- Pick up & drop by private Jeep.
- Experienced English speaking licensed tour guide.
- All program, according to itineraries.
- Mountain Bike expenses.
- Monument entrance fees (if required)
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff during the tour.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.