Nepali Crafts Shopping Trip Description:
Nepali Handicrafts in Kathmandu take you to the best authentic handicraft shops, typical merchandise, Nepali crafts, shop visits and more. There are many tourist shops and handicraft markets in Kathmandu. You can enjoy Kathmandu Shopping Tours by exploring many such arts, architecture, handicrafts, statues, weapons, instruments, merchandise, etc. in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur. Furthermore, if you are interested in shopping then you will find the local shopkeepers very humble and hospitable.
Similarly, the Thamel area of Kathmandu is famous for tourists, where you can find different businesses full of Nepali dresses, hippie clothes, arts, thanka (Buddhist Religious Paint) musical instruments, khukuri, Tibetan handicrafts, garments, etc. You can buy beautiful Nepali arts and crafts online at Imartnepal.com
Highlights: Lalitpur (Patan) Industrial Area, Tibetan Refugee Camp (Lalitpur), Thamel, Boudha, etc
- Meet up at Kathmandu and head towards Patan Industrial Areas for industrial sightseeing. You can discover ancient handicraft businesses, garment industries, metal industries, and many small scale industries. You can observe and acquire many technical skills for skilled local workers. Also, you can buy many handicrafts, arts, monuments, and merchandise from Patan Industrial Areas.
- Tibetan Refugee Camp in Jawlakhel, Lalitpur is another option. where you can buy several handicrafts, Tibetan statues and interact with Tibetan peoples.
- Bouddhanath is another exciting destination for authentic Nepali crafts. In Bouddhanath, you can explore several Nepali craft shops, Tibetan shops, and Tibetan research centers.
- Furthermore, Thamel is a hub for Tourism in Kathmandu. In Thamel, you can explore many Tibetan shops, Thanka houses, Traditional Nepali market, Garment houses, Instrumental shops, and many more. In addition to Thamel, Swoyambhunath is another excellent destination for authentic Nepali crafts, arts, thanka arts, garments, etc.
- After completing the trip to these genuine crafts centers and shops, you will be transferred back to the Hotel.
- End of Trip (i.e., Let us know if you want more, we can manage the rest for you).