Bhaktapur City Sightseeing Tour: Bhaktapur is a cultural capital and the smallest district of Nepal. There are many ancient heritages in Bhaktapur district such as Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Nagarkot hills, Changunarayan temple, trekking routes, hiking, forest ranges, traditional businesses, etc. Bhaktapur durbar square is full of ancient arts, sculptures; stone carved statues, metal architectures, and expanding businesses.
Similarly, Bhaktapur Durbar Square area comprises various medieval structures such as Nyatapola Temple, Golden Gate, Dattatraya, Siddhi Laxmi Temple, Bhairav Temple Vatsala Temple, Bhairab Nath Temple, Lion’s Gate, Statue of Bhupatindra Malla, etc. All these heritages of Bhaktapur durbar square are in existence from the medieval period. Similarly, Potter Square is another sightseeing where you can find several clays made pots of different shapes and sizes. Bhaktapur durbar square is the symbol of ancient medieval architecture where you can find many ancient hidden treasures. Travma Devi and Dattatreya Square are the common examples of ancient architectures which symbolizes the shadow of traditional European civilizations. In addition to this, the classic taste of “Juju Dhau,” i.e., typical Newari curd can be mouth-watering for travelers. There are many small scale industries within Bhaktapur Durbar Square, where travelers can learn several skills from the local workers.
Highlights of Bhaktapur City Sightseeing Tour:
Exploration of Bhaktapur Durbar Square which includes many medieval architectures such as Nyatapola Temple, Dattatraya, Vatsala Temple, Bhairab Nath Temple, Lion’s Gate, Statue of Bhupatindra Malla, etc.
• Meet up at Kathmandu, head towards Bhaktapur on a private vehicle.
• Explore sites like Golden Gate, Yeksheswor Temple, Siddhi Laxmi Temple, Nyatpolo Temple, Bhairav Temple, etc.
• Sightseeing in Porter Square where you can find handmade pots, clay crafts, and even purchase some.
• The experience of Taumadevi and Dattatraya Square can give a grand vision of medical architectures.
• In addition to this, you can feel the delicious taste of local coffee and curd (i.e., Juju Dhau).
• After exploring the cultural beauty of Bhaktapur city, you will head back to Kathmandu.
• End of Bhaktapur Sightseeing.
- Pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- Experienced English speaking government licensed tour guide,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staff during the tour,
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.