Nepal Mountain Bike Tours Kathmandu: Bhaktapur-Nagarkot-Sankhu is a fabulous route for mountain biking, because of its majestic mountain views and rough hilly trails. This experience gives you a thrilling platform to discover outstanding landscapes of Nepali hills, traditional villages, forest ranges, and a rural lifestyle. Bhaktapur-Nagarkot-Sankhu has many such hidden treasures, for travelers to spend new time away from the hustle city area. So, you will kick off from the thrilling north-east route of Bhaktapur. The fabulous view of Newari villages, tarmac roads, rough tracks, and traditional arts towards Nagarkot. From the hilltop sides of Nagarkot hills, you will experience a majestic glimpse of snow-capped mountains and dynamic sunrise views. On clear weather, you will be able to store the gigantic views of Mt. Everest on your long term memory.
Similarly, from Nagarkot hill descending towards the curvy short tracks, you will be heading towards the turmoil track. But these turmoil tracks are fascinating, thrilling, and explorative because of its outstanding mixture of natural and human architecture. So, when you reach the traditional village of Sankhu, You will discover several ancient lifestyles of Newari peoples where you can have some cultural exchange sessions. Newari lifestyles are prevalent in Sankhu, which is a religious pilgrimage at the North-East corner of Kathmandu Valley (i.e., 17 km from central Kathmandu).
Thus, from Sankhu, this ultimate thrill of Nepal Mountain Bike Tours Kathmandu will conclude.
Highlights: Newar town, traditional businesses, Nagarkot Hills, green forests, natural cultivations, etc.
• Meet up at Kathmandu, Hotel drives towards Bhaktapur. So, from Bhaktapur you’re thrilling biking route towards Sankhu kicks off, surpassing the Newari town, hilly tracks of Nagarkot.
• Along the way towards Sankhu from Nagarkot, you can encounter majestic mountain views, forests, Newari villages, temples, and more.
• From Sankhu transfer back to Hotel, Kathmandu via private vehicle.
• End of Bhaktapur-Nagarkot-Sankhu mountain biking.
|Bhaktapur-Nagarkot-Sankhu (34km):||2pax||3pax||4 pax||5 pax||6+pax|
- Pick up & drop by private Jeep.
Experienced English speaking licensed tour guide.
- All program, according to itineraries.
- Monument entrance fees (if required)
- Mountain Bike expenses.
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staff during the tour.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.