The Garden of Dreams Nepal is another attraction to visit in Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu. It is also the garden of six seasons, which is a neoclassical garden under an area of 74, 220 sq. meters. The Garden of Dreams is also building in the early ’90s & designing by Kishor Narshing. Similarly, this historic garden comprises of three pavilions, ponds, pergolas, urns, and an amphitheater. Its architecture gives a glimpse of traditional European architecture. After the huge earthquake of 2015, this garden is fully maintaining for the tourists to explore its beauty. The Garden of Dreams Nepal is quite a popular place in Kathmandu for a day tour.
Highlights: Garden, Pond, Ancient architecture, fabulous flowers, plants, Pavilions, Urns, etc.
• Meet up at Kathmandu and head towards the Keshar Mahal, in Garden of Dreams.
• Experience fabulous beauty of this neoclassical garden. There are many subtropical faunas and ultimate manmade architectures within this garden which is famous among travelers. Beautiful pond in the middle of the garden of dream adds thunder to the majestic lightening of this garden. Thus, a perfect destination to spend quality time within the city.
• After inhaling the six-season beauty of Garden of Dreams you are transferred back to the hotel via private vehicle.
• End of a day tour to Garden of Dreams.
- Pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- All program according to itineraries.
- All kind of local and government TAX/VAT etc.