Shankha Park Kathmandu tours take you to a clean and green destination in Dhumbarahi, Ringroad Kathmandu. Moreover, visiting Sankha Park Kathmandu offers some of the best fresh air and greeneries within Kathmandu.
Every morning many locals discover this park for morning walks, yogas, and refreshments. Some come here for a short picnic too. Thus it’s a beautiful place for time out from rush hours. During the festival of Teej, many Hindu women devotees gather together in temple areas of Shankha Park.
Highlights: Tall Trees, outdoor gym, yoga meditation, Mahadev Temple, greenery, flowers, short picnic, etc.
• Meet-up at Hotel in Kathmandu, drive towards ring road, Sankhapark.
• Explorer the greenery, tall trees, small temples, interact with locals similarly observe people doing yoga meditation and youngsters bust in the gym works. Thus, a perfect day out within Kathmandu city.
• Finally, head back to Hotel via private vehicle.
• End of Sankhapark day trip.
- Pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- All local and government TAX/VAT etc.